Ballantine. located in Anoka, MN, is a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry. We are currently seeking an Assembly Technician.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description – other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Pick orders, manually assemble orders, and package orders by following the work instructions.
- Build chain assemblies per print
- Visually inspects parts, verify the part numbers match the pick ticket. Document any discrepancies on the pick ticket and notify the assembly supervisor.
- Read and interpret prints, schematics, and work orders.
- Participate in the monthly cycle count process.
- Cross-train in other departments as needed.
- Ability to use hand power tools, operate a hoist, hydraulic press, banding machine, and forklifts.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workstation.
- Informs assembly supervisor of any non-conforming parts.
- Provides optimum cooperation and communication to the assembly supervisor to ensure on time and accurate shipments.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Available to work additional hours as needed to meet customer due dates.
Must be able to lift 70 pounds, push / pull 100 pounds.
- Ability to stand on your feet seven + hours.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Adhere to all quality processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
Ballantine is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
To Apply Fill out the Application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org